Evangeline home health serves our referring professionals in a way that is exceptional and unique to our area and culture.
With over 40 years of home care experience and knowledge, you and your patients are provided expert level care utilizing today’s technology allow us to facilitate a successful recovery from an acute condition or provide skilled care necessary to manage a chronic disease. Our commitment to the community, the level of quality care we provide and a team of compassionate professionals all contribute to our more than 40 years have made us an agency of choice for many health care professionals in our service area.
We believe home health plays a valuable role in providing health care services but should additionally benefit the health care system including those facilities and physicians who utilize our services. We particularly understand how complex and demanding the responsibilities are of our fellow health providers. It is with that in mind that we have taken a particular approach on creating value for our physicians and all those who we work. Certain aspects about Evangeline Home Health set us apart in how we attend to the importance of our relationship. We have made it our responsibility to be understanding of your challenges and over the years have established programs and a diverse team approach that pay special attention to those challenges. Some of the unique ways we have accomplished this is:
- On staff experts in physician billing, Medicare Part B, hospital administrators, practice managers and Daily Operations managers with diverse backgrounds in multiple health care settings.
- Electronic clinical documentation
- Physician portal
- On staff Chief Medical Officer
- Patient and Physician Responsiveness Program
- Public Education Services
- Specialized Programs for Chronic Care and other conditions