- A planned or unplanned surgery
- A chronic condition or disease
- A new medication or diagnosis
- A disability causing them to lose daily ability to function
- Health that is declining
- New medications
- Pain management
- Psychiatric nursing for medication management and support
- Patients with vision impairment causing problems with daily living or causing safety issues especially frequent falls.
- Frequent hospitalizations
- Trouble breathing from COPD and CHF
Your care may be comprised of many services and is designed to specifically address the needs of your illness with the help of a variety of professionals when needed including Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse’s Aides, Physical or Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Medical Social Workers, and Nutritional/ Dietary Services.
Evangeline Home Health provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy as well. Many problems can cause a person to need rehabilitation services for example, surgeries such as a knee or hip replacement, strokes, wounds other illnesses or disease processes.
If you are in need of services or would like more information on how Evangeline Home Health can assist you, please contact us, we would be happy to help.
Download our services brochure HERE